JK Design is looking for an energetic, creative graphic designer for our busy creative and advertising agency. This position will be part of a dedicated team of project management and creative professionals serving one of our largest accounts: a group of clients across a large global healthcare company. These include HR/communications directors/managers with diverse needs, including: PowerPoint decks, infographics, websites, videos, and branding, as well as other projects.
This full-time position requires a skilled designer with the ability to think creatively and work effectively as part of a cohesive team. We work in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload requiring short turnaround times. But we also believe in having some fun! If you have the right skills, and you want to be part of a close-knit team with a flexible, supportive culture and proactive, hands-on, “let’s get it done” approach, this position may be the right fit for you.
- Provide creative execution and/or production for all assigned projects.
- Ensure that execution is consistent and compliant with all relevant brand standards.
- Able to work on projects across various industries and subject matters.
- Able to collaborate effectively across disciplines such as copy, motion graphics, live video, and presentation development.
- Able to collaborate with colleagues to interpret client feedback and ensure it is reflected in creative product.
- Exceptional Mac skills and excellent working knowledge of design and production applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Has experience executing graphic design and/or production tasks.
- Will facilitate and champion collaboration, inclusion, and mutual respect throughout the creative process, promoting open communication among all team members.
- Will communicate seamlessly with other departments and disciplines.
- Will take direction and collaborate well with creative directors and art directors.
- Will keep the assigned creative director informed in a timely and regular manner of project status, ongoing progress, and challenges/problems as they arise.
- Will be accountable for working within the budgeted hours for all projects.
- Will on occasion participate in brainstorming and creative sessions to generate ideas.